Repton Security Limited aim to reduce our environmental impact.
We will work towards that need by continuous environmental improvement by doing the following:
- Ensure that we meet or exceed all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its clients and suppliers.
- Source products that are recycled or from renewable or sustainable resources, wherever practicable.
- Use Fair Trade or local products, wherever possible.
- Influence our suppliers and clients to encourage them to be environmentally responsible.
- Encourage the use of electronic communication instead of paper, internally and externally.
- Always recycling as much of our waste materials as possible
- Continually educating our staff as to the importance of i) and ii) above
- Using goods and services that are locally sourced
- Promoting paperless communication and document storage – please assist us in this wherever possible
The Company supports and offers the government "Cycle to Work" scheme.